[Michlib-l] solutions for weeding and book sale leftovers

SPA Lois Lovell spall at llcoop.org
Tue Oct 16 09:41:07 EDT 2018

We use Paper Gator.  These are dumpsters that schools, churches, etc.
place in their parking lots as fund raisers for their institutions.  They
receive money for every full dumpster. Everything dumped is recycled, so
no only are you being environmentally responsible, you are also helping a
local school or church receive funds.  They don't take plastic, so if the
books you are dumping are covered with book covers, these would have to be
removed. Not sure if Paper Gator is in your area.  I suppose you could
Google it.  Lois

Lois Lovell, Director
Sparta Carnegie Township Library
80 N. Union St.