[Michlib-l] solutions for weeding and book sale leftovers

ConnieJo Ozinga cjozinga at commercelibrary.info
Tue Oct 16 08:26:48 EDT 2018

My Friends group pays  a recycling company to come with a truck and pick up
everything left over when the book sale is done.  They pay $150 for the
pickup.  In fact that truck comes tomorrow.   Connie

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 4:51 PM Bob Barringer via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Since Better World Books stopped taking our leftovers, we are left without
> a destination for our weeds and book sale leftovers.  Has anyone found a
> one-stop solution?  I’m open to recycling at this point.  It is
> environmentally responsible.  What I don’t want is a piecemeal solution
> where people get to come a pick out a box of books at time, leaving me with
> 57 boxes of books after two weeks of waiting rather than the 62 I started
> out with.  I have an overflowing book closet, and the book sale will render
> it unnoticeably less overflowing.
>

> Any help is appreciated.
>

> Thanks.
>

> Bob Barringer, PhD
>
> Director
>

> *The Schultz-Holmes Memorial Library*
>
> 407 S. Lane St.
>
> Blissfield, MI 49228
>
> 517-486-2858
>
> 517-486-3565 (fax)
>
> www.blissfieldlibrary.org

Connie Jo Ozinga
Library Director
Commerce Township Community Library
180 E. Commerce
Commerce, MI 48390
(248) 669-8108 x101
www.commercelibrary.info

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing *  Playing

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is