[Michlib-l] Youth Public Service Manager Position

Rebecca Higgerson rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org
Wed Oct 31 09:41:54 EDT 2018

Brandon Township Public Library (Ortonville MI) is a Class IV rural library
with a perpetual millage.  We have a loyal and supportive community;
engaged Staff, Library Board, and Friends; and an active Strategic Plan.
We are seeking an energetic Youth Manager who understands the importance of
community outreach and believes that imagination + innovation = success.
Youth experience is  required and Managerial experience is a plus.
However, if you have been considering a promotional move into management
but haven’t yet sealed the deal, we encourage you to apply.

Send email with attached cover letter, resume, and contact information for
three professional references to:

Rebecca Higgerson, Library Director

rhiggerson at brandonlibrary.org

*Deadline for applications: Monday, November 26, 2018 at 5:00pm *

*Start date: January 2019*

An Equal Opportunity Employer

*Rebecca Higgerson*

Director