[Michlib-l] Part-time Temporary Librarian Position @ SAU

Walker-Papke, Elizabeth Elizabeth.Walker2 at arbor.edu
Thu Sep 6 13:46:49 EDT 2018

**Please excuse any cross-posting.**

Spring Arbor University, a private Christian liberal arts college in south-central Michigan, is searching for a part-time librarian (20 hours per week-up to 28 during a few weeks of the academic year) for a one-year appointment. We will consider a recent MLIS graduate or a current library science student who is at least half-way done with the program.

Please see the full posting at: https://arbor.peopleadmin.com/postings/1414  for more information!

Thanks!

Elizabeth Walker
Librarian, Online and Distance Learning
Associate Professor of Library Science
Supervisor, The Workroom
Spring Arbor University
106 E. Main Street
Spring Arbor, MI 49283
o 517.750.6443 | f 517.750.6960
arbor.edu
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 NIV

 [ALAOrgMember]