[Michlib-l] In need of an ILS

Rachel Kolkman Rachel.Kolkman at glt-nsn.gov
Mon Sep 10 14:00:46 EDT 2018

Hello!

I am a librarian in need of an ILS suggestion. I work for the Gun Lake Tribe and we have a small collection around 3,000 materials. The previous librarian used Surpass but it is not a very user-friendly interface for patrons. I would like to use it for cataloging, circulation, serials, and as an OPAC. Surpass crashed and lost all of the data, so I will be starting from scratch and do not need to import information. It would be a bonus if we could add it to multiple desktops for no additional fee. I would like tech support to be available and have a budget of around $500. If you had any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!

Rachel Kolkman
Tribal Librarian
Gun Lake Tribe Education Department