[Michlib-l] In need of an ILS

Nancy Studebaker-Barringer director at nileslibrary.net
Mon Sep 10 14:35:09 EDT 2018

You might consider joining Michigan Evergreen.  It would certainly be in
your price range.  All the modules you mentioned are available.  You can
have as many workstations as you want at no extra cost. You can see our
website
<https://sites.google.com/nileslibrary.net/mievergreen/home?authuser=0> or
feel free to give me a call.
NSB