[Michlib-l] Authors Elizabeth Berg & Lisa Wheeler Visit Beverly Hills, MI

Maria Williams maria.williams at baldwinlib.org
Thu Sep 20 11:04:15 EDT 2018

Dear Michlib-

Baldwin Public Library is proud to host NYT bestselling author Elizabeth
Berg and beloved children's author Lisa Wheeler on Saturday, September 22
from 1pm-4pm at Beverly Park in Beverly Hills, Michigan at our second
annual *Read in the Park* event.

Elizabeth Berg will speak at 1:30 and Lisa Wheeler will speak at 3:00 pm.
Local bookseller The Book Beat, of Oak Park, will be on site selling books
from both authors, who will sign books after they speak.

Tickets are free and open to all, we just ask that you register on our
website
<https://www.baldwinlib.org/calendar/#/events/b4STMgDQVO/instances/il7jufcvmv/>
if you plan to attend.

Beverly Park is located at 18801 Beverly Rd. in Beverly Hills, MI 48025.
Parking is free!

Warmly,

Maria Williams, MLIS
Head of Adult Services