[Michlib-l] Call for Judges for Letters About Literature

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed Apr 3 12:03:12 EDT 2019

Please email Allison Jordan at jordan at merrillschools.org<mailto:jordan at merrillschools.org> by Friday if you are interested in being a Judge for Letters About Literature. All judges have about 20 letters to process.  Please specify if you want to judge Level I (grades 4-6), Level II (grades 7&8), Level III (grades 9-12), or “no preference.”
Thank you,
Cathy

Subject: Call for LAL judges

Please share with your groups. We need judges for each of three levels. Each level has around 20 letters to read. I am hoping to have all judges their letters by Friday afternoon. Now that it is a digital process, it is much easier.

--
[http://oi67.tinypic.com/2v0l9xy.jpg]