[Michlib-l] Vidcode: Discounted TLN Pricing

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Apr 8 08:10:45 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

TLN has arranged discounted pricing for Vidcode [ https://about.vidcode.com/libraries | https://about.vidcode.com/libraries  ]

Vidcode is a simultaneous use, remote or in library, service.

Several TLN member libraries took a test drive of Vidcode last year. At the time Vidcode did not have in place a realistic pricing model for public libraries. I told this vendor that if/when they were ready to talk about discounted pricing for Michigan libraries, I would consider working with them on a statewide level. They have a handful of public library customers in the United States. Their core audience at this time is the public school market.

Please review the Vidcode service and if you would like a price quote for your library, let me know.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager