[Michlib-l] The techie has left the building: Now what do I do?

Pam Seabolt seaboltp at mcls.org
Mon Apr 8 08:54:25 EDT 2019

We have one spot left for an added session of “The Techie has left the building: Now what do I do?” being held on April 18 from 9:30 am-3:30 pm at the MCLS offices in Lansing, MI. For more information or to register, please click here<https://store.mcls.org/index.php/the-techie-has-left-the-building-now-what-do-i-do-369.html>.

The Techie has left the building: Now what do I do?
Have you ever felt anxious when someone walks in needing help with their device, but the person who normally helps has just left? Fear not! Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS) is presenting two interactive, in-person workshops that will give you the skills and confidence you need to identify PC components, use various devices, and know where to begin looking when you’re not sure what to do. During the workshop you will have the opportunity for hands-on practice with PC hardware and peripherals, to explore technology competencies, and to add to your toolbox of technology resources.

For questions, please contact Pam Seabolt at seaboltp at mcls.org<mailto:seaboltp at mcls.org> or (800) 530-9019 ext 123.

For more information and other workshops, visit https://store.mcls.org<https://store.mcls.org/>.

Pamela Seabolt
Community Engagement Librarian
Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(800) 530-9019 ext 123
seaboltp at mcls.org<mailto:seaboltp at mcls.org>

[id:image001.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [id:image002.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [id:image003.png at 01D31B4A.897DA8C0] <http://www.mcls.org/>