[Michlib-l] Author Visit and Book Signing - May 9 in Hastings, MI

David Edelman dedelman at hastingspubliclibrary.org
Wed Apr 17 12:38:04 EDT 2019

On behalf of all the Barry County Michigan Libraries, the Hastings Public Library is proud to invite everyone to see author Allen Eskens in Hastings, MI on Thursday, May 9th. Allen will discuss his newest book The Shadows We Hide and be available to sign copies afterward.

See attached for further details. Thanks!

David Edelman

Circulation Supervisor

Hastings Public Library

[1529156563157_hastingspubliclibrary]<http://www.hastingspubliclibrary.org> [cid:3ee55918-6a90-420f-a93c-606b9cfeea8f]

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the addressee listed.  It may contain confidential and/or legally protected information exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of the message and any attachments.  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and we cannot be responsible or liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail, any delay in its receipt, or damage to your systems. We cannot guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained or that this e-mail is free of viruses, interception, or interference.

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.