[Michlib-l] Do you have a great programming idea to share?

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Mon Apr 29 12:47:49 EDT 2019

The Library of Michigan produces a bi-monthly newsletter called the LM Dispatch. The LM Dispatch has a subscriber list of almost 6,000, well more than double that of Michlib-l. We reach a lot library workers, but we also reach many citizens who are interested in Michigan libraries. A survey of readers found that library success stories were highly valued and we aim to include multiple writers from the field speaking directly to their current activities in every issue.

In 2019, we're focusing on library programming with 1-2 articles per issue about success in this critical area of library operations. If you would like to contribute a story about programming at your library, please contact Sonya Schryer Norris at norriss2 at michigan.gov<mailto:norriss2 at michigan.gov>.

See here for past issues<https://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,9327,7-381-88857_89607---,00.html> if you'd like to read a few articles to get an idea of what we're looking for. You can also sign up to receive the Dispatch<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/MILOM/subscriber/new> as new issues are released.

Have a great day, everyone,
Sonya

Sonya Schryer Norris
Library Consultant