[Michlib-l] Board Games for Checkout

gburke at ci.dearborn-heights.mi.us gburke at ci.dearborn-heights.mi.us
Wed Aug 7 11:52:29 EDT 2019

Hi Laura,

Wonderful information. And your website gaming information is
outstanding. When you said you needed a way to send out the games with
broken boxes, the first thing that popped into my head were the photo
storage boxes from Michael's Here's the link;
https://www.michaels.com/clear-photo-storage-case-by-recollections/10468953.html.

Hope this might help,

Gretchen Burke
John F. Kennedy, Jr Library