[Michlib-l] Reposting - FT Network Administrator - Chelsea District Library

Keegan Sulecki ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
Thu Aug 8 14:37:03 EDT 2019

Reposted with salary adjustment 8-8-2019.

Chelsea District Library (CDL) is seeking a creative, energetic, organized,
and engaging person to join us as Network Administrator. This person
understands the necessity and value of public libraries and their ability
to transform lives in small and large ways.

As the Network Administrator at CDL, you will find opportunities to share
and learn in a team environment. In this position, you will join the
library staff and board in developing the resources, programming, and
services that enable the library to achieve its mission and implement its
strategic plan.

*Why Chelsea District Library?*

CDL is a nationally recognized library located in historic downtown Chelsea
with a mission to engage, inspire, and equip through evolving resources and
service. An integral part of the Chelsea community, we provide patrons of
all ages with a variety of services, resources, and programs to meet the
educational, recreational, and informational needs of the community we
serve. We truly believe that coming to work every day should be fun,
challenging, and supportive! We look forward to hearing how you can support
our mission and contribute to our culture.

*Pre-interview questions (to be submitted with application materials):*

   - How do you see the role of the network administrator responding to our
   library’s mission?
   - What qualifications and qualities are important in the role of a
   public library network administrator? Describe at least three.
   - What is your vision of the role of library network administrator in
   the future?

*Items to submit (in a single PDF file):*

   1. Cover letter
   2. Resume
   3. Answers to pre-interview questions
   4. CDL job application

*Apply to:*  Chris Berggren, Administrative Assistant
                  cberggren at chelseadistrictlibrary.org

*Deadline for applications:*   Thursday, August 22, 2019, by 5PM

*Interviews anticipated:*         Week of August 26-30, 2019

*Target Start Date:                   * October 1, 2019
Keegan Sulecki
*Head of Information Services*
Chelsea District Library
p: 734.475.8732 X218 <(734)%20475-8732>
f: 734.475.6190 <(734)%20476-6190>
a: 221 S. Main Street | Chelsea | MI | 48118
w: chelseadistrictlibrary.org  e: ksulecki at chelseadistrictlibrary.org
<https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaDistrictLibrary/>
<https://twitter.com/ChelseaLibrary>