[Michlib-l] CANCELLED: Collaborating Partners Workshop November 15, 2019

Denise Hooks dhooks at mmlc.info
Mon Aug 19 14:32:16 EDT 2019

Hello,

The Collaborating Partners are committed to providing timely, relevant and thoughtful workshops for the Michigan library community.  After careful consideration and input from library staff around the state, we have decided to cancel the "Who Are We?" workshop scheduled for November 15, 2019.

Our intent is to revisit the agenda for a Spring workshop to make certain that the day provides authoritative information, considerate discourse, and represents varying perspectives. Collaborative Partner workshops are designed and presented to cover topics that are valuable to library administration, staff, and board members in serving patrons and supporting employees.

Thank you for your interest and support as we move forward.

The Michigan Collaborative Partners:

Michigan Cooperative Directors Association
Library of Michigan
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
Michigan Library Association
Michigan Academic Libraries Association

Denise Hooks, Director
Mideastern Michigan Library Cooperative