[Michlib-l] Job posting: Acquisitions Manager at the Clinton-Macomb Public Library

Juliane Morian jmorian at cmpl.org
Mon Aug 19 14:35:56 EDT 2019

Want to join a team of professionals who love what they do and the communities they serve?  If you've got the passion for managing a database of records, improving cataloging workflows, and overseeing acquisitions then we need you to round out our team.  We have a vacancy for a full-time Acquisitions Manager (salary starts at $47,754 and increases to $59,639 based on our current 10-step scale) at our Main Library location.

Our system wide priorities are focused on the following outcomes:  inspire lifelong reading and learning; grow young readers; advance student success; and connect the community.  Our full job description and application requirements are available here: http://cmpl.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/CMPL-Acquisitions-Manager-Full-time-8-8-2019.pdf. We want you to join our team and make a difference in the communities of Clinton and Macomb Townships.

Juliane Morian
Associate Director/UX
Clinton-Macomb Public Library
40900 Romeo Plank Road