[Michlib-l] Follett Destiny?

Mary Harrison mary at colomapubliclibrary.net
Tue Aug 20 11:57:14 EDT 2019

Hello Library Land,

  Is anyone else using Follett Destiny?  I'd be interested to hear if you
are having any issues.  We are planning to upgrade to Windows 2019 and set
up new computers for public and staff.  We have been limping along with
Windows 2007.

However, according to Follett, their newest version of Destiny doesn't go
beyond Windows 2008.  I am wondering if they plan to get out of the
circulation system game entirely-we plan to ask them.

Anyone else doing upgrades and having this concern?  We have to upgrade
finally, but Destiny might not be able to come with. Depending on how it
goes, I may soon send out another email asking for advice on new systems!

Thanks for responses, Mary

Mary Jean Harrison

Library Director

Coloma Public Library

151 W. Center Street

P.O. Box 430

Coloma, MI 49038-0430

269-468-3431

The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library
staff.

Timothy Healy