[Michlib-l] mobile preschool shelving

Maureen Derenzy mderenzy at otsego.org
Tue Aug 27 12:21:43 EDT 2019

Tight on space?  Now that our library expansion is almost complete, we no longer have need for the mobile shelving we purchased for our preschool area in 2010.  Even fully loaded they could be pushed by a couple of average sized people to another area in order to open up space for children’s programs.

We have 5 double sided units, with 4 shelves (36” long, 11 ½” deep with 6 ½” backs) on each side.  The lower shelves are sloped.  The end panels and trim are maple; the tops are a tannish/gold grid pattern laminate.

If anyone is interested in making an offer, please call.

Maureen Derenzy, Library Director

Otsego County Library

700 S. Otsego Avenue

Gaylord, MI  49735