[Michlib-l] Ferndale Library's New Podcast

Jeff Milo jeffmilo at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Wed Dec 4 17:31:12 EST 2019

Thanks to the Friends of the Ferndale Library <http://ferndalefriends.org/>,
we're excited to announce the launch of a new library podcast: "A Little
Too Quiet."

The premiere episode will be on podcast services like Spotify and iTunes
starting January 3. But you can already find us on those platforms, as well
as Google Podcasts. We'd love it if we could gain some early subscribers.
We'll be discussing the history of this library, the evolution of all
public libraries, and featuring exclusive and engaging conversations with
local authors and local artists. We'll be kicking things off with author
Josh Malerman, following up with authors Michael Zadoorian, Kathe Koja,
along with candid and enlightening chats with our own librarians.

Click here
<https://alittletooquiet.podbean.com/e/a-little-too-quiet-introduction/>for
more info, and a chance to hear our Introduction and Trailer episodes.

Libraries aren't as "quiet" as they used to be. We're producing a podcast
for library lovers that details how all libraries are evolving, as well as
providing details about this library's ongoing programs and events,
resources, and services. It's also the 90th anniversary of the Ferndale
Library in 2020, so we're hoping this podcast, through episodes that detail
its history, can help celebrate that.