[Michlib-l] Labor Law Posters for 2020

Kate Andrade kate at woodlands.lib.mi.us
Thu Dec 5 13:56:20 EST 2019

Greetings everyone,

Please forgive the duplication if you're seeing this multiple times (:

The ordering period for the 2020 Labor Law Poster set is open now. You can
reserve your set (will be shipped to you in January 2020) by filling out
the form found at this link:  https://forms.gle/kS8BM4ZZprz4otUU6

Labor Law Posters are required for all work locations and need to be
current. Woodlands Library Cooperative purchases our sets from the Michigan
Chamber of Commerce, which keeps funds in Michigan, and best of all, you
can tell the aggressive and sometimes shady vendors who hound you and your
staff that you're taken care of for the year.

*Pricing*: At the most, $24 per set. We will ship to your library in
a poster tube, along with a copy of your invoice. Your cost comes down as
more sets are ordered. Last year libraries ordered enough sets
of posters to bring the price down to $16.25 per set, including
the poster tube.

*Deadline: Friday, December 27, 2019 at 5:00pm.  *

Free free to drop me a line or give me a call if you have questions or
concerns.

kate
--
Kate Pohjola Andrade, Director