[Michlib-l] Inventory - RFID

Valerie Meyerson vmeyerson at petoskeylibrary.org
Tue Dec 17 18:39:58 EST 2019

This is for RFID libraries....
We are planning a full collection inventory in 2020. I am wondering how you process your inventory.

1.       Do you use an RFID wand? If so, what brand and do you recommend it?

2.       If you don't use a wand - do you take a mobile computer with an RFID pad into the stacks?

3.       If you don't do either - how do you process all your books?

4.       Comments and suggestions for an efficient process would be appreciated.

Thank you -

Valerie Meyerson, Library Director
Petoskey District Library

[jpg Blue Small]

Please think about the environment prior to printing this email.