[Michlib-l] Magazine subscriptions through Amazon?

SAR Kerry Fountain sarkf at llcoop.org
Tue Feb 12 13:15:41 EST 2019

I haven't ordered through Amazon for my library but I have for myself.  My biggest drawback is that it automatically renews each year without warning- ie: I see on my credit card that I have been charged again.  And it doesn't renew at a discounted price but at whatever full price is.  You might be able to turn off automatic renewal but usually you get a better price the first year if you have it turned on.

I will say that I used Amazon to look for some new magazines back in November as it seemed many of the magazines we were getting kept ceasing publication.  The company we use was able to get all of them for us which was a huge plus.  Price was the same too as Amazon too.

Good luck!

Kerry Fountain, Director
Saranac Public Library 616-642-9146
Clarksville Area Library  616-693-1001