[Michlib-l] Albion District Library Delays Opening until 1:00pm

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Wed Feb 13 06:14:24 EST 2019

Albion District Library will delay opening on Wednesday, February 13, until
1:00pm. This time will allow more streets and sidewalks to be plowed and
treated, and give our staff and patrons more time to make their way safely
to us.

Our Brown Bag feature documentary will be rescheduled to a future date.

Stay safe out there!

*Cynthia Stanczak*
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!