[Michlib-l] Local History Stuff up for grabs!

Elizabeth Appleton eappleton at sjcity.com
Tue Feb 26 16:36:07 EST 2019

Hi Folks!

We have a few more items looking for good homes:

Michigan State College Wolverine Yearbook 1944

The Kawneer Story by Thomas Stritch Illustrated by Philip Reed published by Kawneer Company Niles, MI 1956

History of the Studebaker Corporation by Albert Russel Erskine published 1918

Michigan Manual from 1885

The Life of Sile Doty: A Forgotten Autobiography published by Alved of Detroit Inc in 1948

Michigan Township Officers' Guide 1926 Published by the Robert Smith Company

Michigan Township Officers' Guide 1918 published by Fort Wayne Printing Company.

Please send me your library, which item you'd like, and RIDES number. We will get them to you as quick as we can.

Thank you!

Elizabeth Appleton

Technical Services Supervisor
St. Joseph Public Library