[Michlib-l] Programming Opportunity - Writers' Conference

Brian Johnston bjohnston at lincolnlib.org
Wed Jan 16 14:59:56 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

The purpose of the Southwest Michigan Writers' Conference is to provide instruction and information to aspiring authors in the areas of writing skills, publishing, and marketing.

Last year's conference was a great opportunity to connect with new and existing patrons, as well as with the local writing community. Patrons were able to build their writing skills and identify opportunities for future writing projects. It also gave us a chance to support our local authors, who are among our most loyal patrons.

We are seeking additional libraries who may want to help with the next conference, which will take place on October 26, 2019 at Niles District Library. If your library is interested or wants more information, you are invited to attend our next meeting on April 9 at 10:30 a.m. at Niles District Library. Please contact me if you have other questions about the conference.

Thanks,

Brian R. Johnston
Head of Public Services
Lincoln Township Public Library