[Michlib-l] Michigan Tax Forms

Katheryn Carrier kcarrier at tadl.org
Tue Jan 29 09:51:38 EST 2019

In the past years they weren't shipped until after Martin Luther King, Jr.
Day which was last Monday AND they were shipped in reverse order of the
previous year so if 43507 was in the first group last year they would be in
the last group this year.

I always tell patrons they are *expected* by the end of January although I
see that last year we got ours around Valentine's Day so perhaps we were in
the last group then. Guess I'll have to revise my script.

Debbie Gallagher did an amazing job keeping the list informed on both
federal and Michigan tax form info. She may have retired as I don't find
any tax updates from her since 2017.

Katheryn Carrier
Reference Librarian

Traverse Area District Library