[Michlib-l] Michigan Tax Forms

Valerie Long longv at aadl.org
Tue Jan 29 10:14:27 EST 2019

Debbie did retire at the end of 2017. :) The young lady who took over taxes for Debbie has not said anything about Michigan forms. Federal forms - 1040, 1040A & 1040EZ are all together as 1040 now. Schedules 1-6 are included in that. So it's possible that all you will get is 1040s and instruction booklets for 1040.

Valerie

Valerie Long, MLIS
Acquisitions Clerk
Ann Arbor District Library