[Michlib-l] paper library card records

NW Circ2 Account circ2 at whitecloudlibrary.net
Wed Jul 3 16:25:42 EDT 2019

Hi Mary,

At White Cloud we use the Sierra Software (through Lakeland Library Cooperative) for all new patron sign-ups. We currently just have cards for parental internet permission for juveniles. We were happy to shred all paper applications last year and free up space!

Have a happy and safe 4th of July,

Angela Ditlow