[Michlib-l] SOLD Jedi Training in a Box

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Thu Jul 11 15:18:45 EDT 2019

Wow! This sold immediately and was followed by many other emails, thanks so
much to everyone for your interest!! You can see some of our ideas for the
program on the Otsego District Library page.

Andrea Estelle, MLIS

Library Director . Otsego District Public Library

Brighten the Corner Where You Are!

401 Dix Street, Otsego MI 49078

(269) 694-9690

 <http://www.otsegolibrary.org/> www.otsegolibrary.org