[Michlib-l] Job Posting / Librarian I (Branch Manager) / Grand Rapids Public Library / Grand Rapids MI

Jason Hendrix jhendrix at grpl.org
Thu Jul 11 16:36:51 EDT 2019

*GRAND RAPIDS PUBLIC LIBRARY**
**JOB POSTING*

At Grand Rapids Public Library we see Grand Rapids as a dynamic,
creative, livable city where people come together to learn and be heard.
A nationally recognized leader in library service, GRPL is currently
welcoming applications for a full-time Branch Manager (Librarian I). We
are looking for an outward-facing librarian to join our team who can
help us serve the community through his/her experience, versatility, and
passion for inspiring opportunity, connection, and innovation.

This full-time position serves as a branch manager and works closely
with the Youth Services team. GRPL is seeking an adaptable individual
with follow through and social intelligence to guide the work of the
branch in a way that connects with and reflects the aspirations of the
organization as well as our resilient and diverse community.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/grandrapids/jobs/2496772/librarian-i-branch-manager

--
*Jason Hendrix*
/Human Resources Manager/