[Michlib-l] Does your library have book club kits for checkout?

Dillon Geshel dgeshel at pldl.org
Mon Jun 3 14:31:45 EDT 2019

Hello!

I am looking for information from libraries who have started a book club
kit for checkout program. We are starting a book club kit program, and are
looking for recommendations on packaging the kits for checkout. Where did
you purchase your totes or other bags from? How are the kits labeled, and
where did you purchase that material from?

Any details and/or photos would be much appreciated! :)

Thank you,

Dillon

--
Dillon Geshel
Library Director

Visit our website at www.pldl.org
Like our FB page at facebook.com/pldl.org

*The Mission of the Portage Lake District Library is to inspire our diverse
community to discover, imagine and connect. Our Vision is an educated,
connected community of readers, learners, doers and dreamers.*