[Michlib-l] My Little Michigan Kitchen Event

fillingr at libcoop.net fillingr at libcoop.net
Mon Jun 3 13:39:37 EDT 2019

Hello,

The Fraser Public Library is pleased to host author Mandy McGovern,
creator of Kitchen Joy. She will be here from 6-7pm on Thursday, June 6
at the Fraser Public Library, 16330 E. 14 Mile Rd, Fraser MI. Mandy will
have some homemade treats to sample. There will be copies of her book,
My Little Michigan Kitchen for purchase at the program. You won’t want
to miss this delicious event! To register, please follow the link:

http://fraser.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=616&backTo=Calendar&startDate=2019/06/03

Thank You,

Megan Fillinger
Youth and Programming Librarian