[Michlib-l] Adult Art Programs

Ed Mandel edmandel at chelibrary.org
Thu Jun 13 16:36:11 EDT 2019

Hello,

We are looking for information on art and/or craft programs for adults that
have had success at libraries. A new staff member in our adult services
department, Amber Johnson, recently noticed that our library does not offer
a lot of adult art programs, and she thought these programs could be fun
and might attract patrons we do not see at other programs. However, the
type of crafts is something to think about because of skill level and
budget. Any sort of ideas or suggestions are appreciated as we determine
and weigh the feasibility for our library.

Thank you,

Ed Mandel
Adult Services Librarian
Chesterfield Township Library