[Michlib-l] Free Young Adult Titles...

Gail Nartker gnartker at sandusky.lib.mi.us
Thu Jun 13 16:41:54 EDT 2019

Hello all -

This past year we were the recipient of a generous grant through our
local Pizza Hut / First Book and received a ton of free books. We have
distributed these titles as best we can in our own area and still have
multiple titles to give away. I have attached a spreadsheet of the
titles and the quantities. If your library is interested in receiving
any of these titles would you please email me off-list and we will make
arrangements to get them to you?

Thanks in advance!
Gail Nartker

Gail Nartker, Director