[Michlib-l] Wayne State University SIS Student/Alumni Reunion at ALA Annual 2019

Dawn Winans dwinans at kettering.edu
Fri Jun 14 08:18:06 EDT 2019

I am going to have to start making a list! Thanks - Dawn

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 6:21 PM WSU School of Information Sciences via
Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> [image: School of Information Sciences - Wayne State University]
> <https://sis.wayne.edu/>
>
> Going to ALA Annual 2019 in Washington DC? Join Wayne State University
> students, alumni, faculty, staff and friends at the School of Information
> Sciences’ Student/Alumni Reunion at ALA 2019
> <https://events.wayne.edu/2019/06/23/sis-student-alumni-reunion-ala-2019-82369/>
> !
>
>    - When: Sunday, June 23, 2019, 4:30 - 6:00pm
>    - Where: Bar Deco <https://www.bardecodc.com/> - Third floor, 717 6th
>    St NW, Washington, DC 20001
>
> Mix and mingle, visit with colleagues, catch up with friends, and get an
> update from your fellow Wayne State University graduates. There will be
> plenty of appetizers and a cash bar!
>
> For further details and to RSVP, please go to
> https://rsvp.wayne.edu/5d0269e5c8c7d. And/or check out the event on
> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/299007571004974/>!
>
> SIS will also be at the ALISE shared booth #3109
> <http://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/wf/click?upn=3XEFj8EVEiwyTWX9VfJQl4X6PG723EokG5OeUfnHsygUouQj-2BbN3UN7sPGAs9VPtbFKX6AptjDmSfJeoAkvvMSr2eQNrVtGXuIQNO9yZyAxJMrVL1kSow7yqbw4BQMOZ_-2BqU6V8JDKmAtecaU41JZhYhMdfYSCMgHZOOV9i7DN4V2YQmnuQDaYGHIZ07CkfHH10nbQgmFin3CA-2Fz5VWoWcDuqVuFuiuznCgu5-2FLVXTUCLSbgJdMvHCpyDc7mpdFubudNw8LRvWdhTmfBxCWr3PHuiobW5rGbtfRyI7owAQ4ADHpjmNcf51eM-2FUeEROxmDBJBb00OQ2bgqTZBKsoEoAV-2FTCaxbvzA77F5iXUGlHC-2B2n8bcRHlHYOgz9LbKF-2FdCGcBUzxxWh1J2yVxSZHgC4FTJZjJNSkCIaiTQU-2FUJcRQTem4itmm6ZaKIuOKni5QY>
>  in the exhibit hall Friday, June 21 - Monday, June 24
> <https://events.wayne.edu/2019/06/21/sis-ala-annual-in-washington-dc-82175/>.
> Stop by, say hello and get a SIS Information Warrior ribbon for your
> conference badge!
>
> Not going to be at ALA Annual? We’d still love to hear about where you're
> at and what you're up to! Just stop by our 'Keep in Touch' form
> <http://sis.wayne.edu/keep-in-touch.php>.
>
> We look forward to seeing and hearing from you!
>

> School of Information Sciences
>
> Wayne State University
>
> 313-577-1825
>
> asksis at wayne.edu
>
> sis.wayne.edu
> [image: Wayne State University] <https://wayne.edu/> [image: Warrior
> Strong] <https://wayne.edu/warriorstrong/>

*Dawn M. Winans*

*Public & Research Services LibrarianLibrary*

*Phone:  810-762-9842*
*Fax:  810-762-9744*
*1700 University Ave~Flint, MI, 48504 *

*Kettering University*
*"Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail." *
*~ Charles Kettering*