[Michlib-l] Daycare Question

ehansen at vicksburglibrary.org ehansen at vicksburglibrary.org
Thu Jun 20 15:47:09 EDT 2019

Hello all,
I have a question, and I need a little guidance about where the
professional standard might be.
We have a local daycare that is requesting to visit the library on three
occasions per week, for approximately one hour. We are happy to provide
services for elementary aged children, and I have a great YA and
Children's Librarian to help. However, I am concerned they are looking
for free ways to provide services at their for-profit business.

So, do any of you have experience with this sort of thing?

Eric Hansen
Director
Vicksburg District Library
EHansen at VicksburgLibrary.org