[Michlib-l] PT Juvenile Services Librarian-White Lake

Amy Rosen arosen at whitelakelibrary.org
Thu Jun 20 17:10:34 EDT 2019

Please excuse cross postings.

EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: The White Lake Township Library is seeking a
part-time Public Services Librarian to join our reference team in our
Juvenile Department.

24-28 hours per week with evening and Saturday hours.

It is an especially exciting time at White Lake with a new 28,000 square
foot building that opened to the public in early June 2019. The Children’s
area has more than tripled in size from our previous location so there are
many new and exciting opportunities for the department to grow and expand
services.

See the attached job description for more details.

Applications received before July 3rd will receive priority consideration

--
Amy Rosen
Assistant Director