[Michlib-l] Suggested Program: Kim Darst - Iditarod Presentation

Andrea Graham agraham at crdl.org
Wed Mar 20 18:26:49 EDT 2019

Kim Darst from Husky Haven Kennels recently gave a presentation at my library on her 2009 Iditarod experience. We had a good turnout and rave reviews following her program.

Kim’s program consists of a kid-friendly PowerPoint presentation, a meet & greet opportunity with her friendly sled dog – Mitch, and a hands-on experience by allowing patrons to stand on her sled for photo ops.

Kim has a simple set up, is easy to work with and she’s a great storyteller! She’s interested in presenting her story at other libraries -- I highly recommend booking Kim.

https://www.huskyhavenkennels.com/
​​choprwmn at yahoo.com
906-452-6014 Cabin
516-790-9183  Cell