[Michlib-l] Non-resident Library Card Fee

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Thu May 2 12:09:46 EDT 2019

My answer is very similar to Nancy's.  We charge $60/yr for easy math, and
allow patrons to choose 3 months ($15), 6 months ($30), or 12 months ($60).

We also have snowbirds that visit the area, artists and writers in
residence at the local college, etc.  While we have reciprocal
relationships with the college for their staff and students, the family
members may live outside our service area and are not covered as college
staff for a card.

It's less expensive than other area libraries (though not intentionally),
which makes us the preferred option in the area.

*Cynthia Stanczak*
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!