[Michlib-l] Job Opportunity

Atkins-Eddins,Angela eddinsa at cadl.org
Thu May 9 15:08:59 EDT 2019

The Capital Area District Libraries (CADL) is looking for a Library Head for our Downtown branch .  CADL has branches located throughout Ingham County and serves over 238,000 community members.  We are interested in a leader who understands public libraries and is committed to the CADL Mission Statement.  The successful candidate will have excellent written and  communication skills, a minimum of four year satisfactory experience in a public library in a supervisory position.