[Michlib-l] Self-publishing companies

Nancy Waters watersnl at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 14:25:58 EST 2019

Hi all,  I have a patron who is putting together a history of the community she lives in and would like to have the result published.  She has done an amazing amount of research on this topic and is thinking she would like something along the lines of a coffee table book with extensive use of original pictures of the community.

I promised to ask around to see if any of you could recommend any self-publishing companies she might be able to work with.

Thank you for any information you might be able to share.

Nancy Waters, Librarian
Kilgour Scottish Center
St. Andrews Society of Detroit
Watersnl at yahoo.com