[Michlib-l] Need help finding a book

Beth Lieberman blieberman1 at ncmich.edu
Tue Nov 12 13:15:16 EST 2019

Hi,

I had a patron ask for help finding out the title of a book. I have been striking out so far, so figured I'd reach out to the group and see if anyone can help. Here are the details she provided me:

*         It's actually a set of 2 large books, each containing two stories

*         They are about 4 brothers (or cousins) who are bachelors

*         They are fiction

*         They take place in Hoot's Hollow or Hoont's Hollow

I know this isn't much to go on, but I'm hoping that someone out there can help.

Thank you!

Beth K. Lieberman
Library and Academic Technologies Technical Assistant
North Central Michigan College
1515 Howard St.
Petoskey, MI  49770
blieberman1 at ncmich.edu<mailto:blieberman1 at ncmich.edu>