[Michlib-l] FREE Microfilm - NYT and WSJ

Amy Alcenius amyalcenius at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 15:26:09 EDT 2019

Hello MichLib,

We are getting rid of our microfilm collections of *New York Times *and *Wall
Street Journal*. .

*New York Times - January 1929 thru December 2011*. There are about 3,000
rolls in boxes, which is about 3 cabinets full.

*Wall Street Journal - November 1969 thru December 2002*. There are about
400 rolls in boxes, which is about a half a cabinet full.

If you are interested in adopting them for your library, please contact me
at AmyAH at kpl.gov. Strong preference for those willing to come pick them up.

*Amy Alcenius-Hoisington | Collection Maintenance Librarian*
Kalamazoo Public Library | CEN
315 S. Rose St. | Kalamazoo, MI, 49007
(269) 553-7927