[Michlib-l] LIBRES book reviews

Klaudia Janek kjanek at bloomfield.org
Tue Oct 15 11:49:44 EDT 2019

Looking for K-12 (picture, middle grade, YA)  book reviews?  LIBRES
recently started a book review blog and we are freely sharing our reviews!

https://libresbooksmi.blogspot.com/

LIBRES has been in existence (and reviewing books) for about 40! years now
and many MAME members have been a part of LIBRES.  Reviews used to be for
members only and then shared with publishers.  We would now like to share
them and highlight the books we think are worth celebrating with anyone who
is interested.  We look at them through a library/education lens.

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BooksLibres
And on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Libresbooks/

Our next meeting is on November 7th from 4-6PM at Oakland Schools. If you
are a children's or teen librarian that might be interested in reviewing
books with school librarians, send me an email off list.
kjanek at bloomfield.org We are mostly in Oakland County. It might make for a
good school library/public library collaboration.

Klaudia Janek, MLIS

*School Librarian*

*IB Extended Essay Coordinator*

*Michigan Association for Media in Education - 2019 Immediate Past
President*

*AASL **Frances Henne Award Committee Chair - 2019*

248 341 5925

https://libresbooksmi.blogspot.com/

--

*International Academy*