[Michlib-l] [Employment Opportunity] Circulation Clerk

BTPL Careers careers at btpl.org
Mon Oct 28 13:23:37 EDT 2019

Greetings, All--

Everything comes back around again in the Circulation Department at the Library. If you like to check things out, are fine with fines, and want to provide people the best membership deal ever --their new library card-- then have we got the job for you.

The Bloomfield Township Public Library has a Circulation Clerk position opening.

You can see the details about this and our our other life-changing employment opportunities here:

https://btpl.org/employment-volunteer/

Best Regards,
Linden Godlove
Administrative Assistant