[Michlib-l] Keep Up with the Michigan Digital Preservation Initiative--October/November Planning Call Info

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Tue Oct 29 17:10:00 EDT 2019

Greetings,

Please excuse any cross-posting.

This month's slightly rescheduled virtual planning call for the Stepping Stones project and the Michigan Digital Preservation Network will be held on Monday, November 4th from 10am-11am ET (please be sure to note the time change from previous month's calls - formerly 11am-12pm). Many thanks to MCLS for hosting our upcoming call.

Call-In information and a starter agenda are below:

Agenda

  1.  General project updates (including debrief from MMDP (11/01))
  2.  Update on MOU for Michigan Digital Preservation Network launch (2020)
  3.  Update on progress with WMU technical pilot
  4.  Update & discussion on statewide community governance survey & next steps
  5.  Timeline for project outputs & deliverables
Call-In Info

Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/674395822
Phone number (for those calling in only): 408-638-0968
Meeting ID (for those calling in only): 674-395-822

Matt Schultz
Metadata & Digital Curation Librarian
Grand Valley State University Libraries
schultzm at gvsu.edu