[Michlib-l] Job Posting: Head of Tech & Public Services

Jessica Enget jenget at lincolnlib.org
Tue Oct 29 17:25:03 EDT 2019

The Lincoln Township Public Library is seeking their ideal fit for Head of Tech and Public Services.

It is said that many staff teams spend as much, if not more time, together with their coworkers as they do their own friends and family. This is why we at LTPL believe in the importance of providing a workplace culture that is a “second family” for its staff team. As part of the Management Team, the Head of Tech and Public Services plays a key role in our mission to provide a “second-family” workplace culture that delivers excellent customer service to its local community.

Under the direction of the Director, the Head of Tech & Public Services sets the tone for the “front line” of our library services. They provide overall management, supervision, and coordination of several service functions of the library including: acquisitions (inclusive of cataloging & processing), circulation, and adult services. They are responsible for day-to-day operations and establishing and maintaining best practices.

The ideal candidate will bring to the position management experience with library knowledge, programming experience, or management experience with a passion for ‘learning all things library.'

This is an full-time, salaried position with an annual pay of $43,000-$55,000.

Benefits include:

• Paid Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Time

• Health Insurance Benefits

• Life Insurance