[Michlib-l] program/author recommendation

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Wed Sep 4 15:28:35 EDT 2019

I wanted to share this awesome opportunity to have one of our own home grown
authors speak at your libraries.  Tim Ellis and Brad Blair, along with other
members of the UPPRS and Eagle Radio, have been amazing to our libraries
over the years.  I can't recommend them enough for programs about their
investigations, their book, their radio show, The Creaking Door, and many
other fantastic possible events.  Tim even was the emcee for our infamous
Pie Eating Contest this summer.  His personality and love of libraries make
him the perfect presenter for your library.  Can you tell how much I respect
this guy?  I have attached a press release about their book, with his
contact information.  I hope you all share this fun program with your
community of patrons!

Lisa

Lisa Waskin, Director

Superior District Library