[Michlib-l] program/author recommendation

Katie Rothley krothley at lyon.lib.mi.us
Thu Sep 5 20:54:05 EDT 2019

Hi Mich-Lib!

I just wanted to share that we hosted Journalist, professor and Author Joe Grimm at Lyon Township tonight and he was fantastic. He discussed the Faygo Book, his previous book a bit, various Michigan history facts, and was so delightful and engaging. Our crowd laughed and reminisced about interesting aspects of the Faygo company they remembered through the years. And we learned some shocking information as well. He brought what he calls his traveling museum of Faygo things with him, and patiently answered everyone's questions.

I highly recommend hosting Joe if you haven't already; I know many libraries have!

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Outreach Librarian
Lyon Township Public Library
27005 S. Milford Rd.,