[Michlib-l] Emmy award winning duo--Page Turner Adventures--headed our way. Anyone want to add on?

Shutta Crum shutta at shuttacrum.com
Fri Sep 6 08:26:18 EDT 2019

Hey, all:

The Emmy award-winning duo of Page Turner Adventures will be at the Music
Hall in Detroit the first weekend in October. I've seen them--they're
wonderful with kids! And they bring lots of cool steampunk contraptions
with them. Anyway... I know them and I know they'd love to add a library or
school onto this trip up north. (They're located in Florida.)  So take a
look at their site.  And if you know of any schools looking for book-themed
performers, please pass the word along to your teacher patrons.

Info here:

http://pageturneradventures.com/

And do contact them ASAP if you're interested. I recommend them highly!

Shutta

*Shutta Crum*
*www.shutta.com <http://www.shutta.com/>,*
*twitter.com/Shutta/ <http://twitter.com/Shutta/>*
*www.facebook.com/ShuttaCrum <http://www.facebook.com/ShuttaCrum>*

*MOUSELING'S WORDS (Clarion/HMH)*
*WILLIAM AND THE WITCH'S RIDDLE (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*UH-OH! (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*DOZENS OF COUSINS (Clarion/HMH)*
*MINE! (Alfred A. Knopf)*
*THOMAS AND THE DRAGON QUEEN (Alfred A. Knopf)*